As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

We seem to be back on pace - the turn is waiting for me to get home from work.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

(July 21st, 2021, 08:08)thrawn Wrote: Teamviewer! devil

how does that work?

do you have to have the computer on at home?
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Yeah...the computer at home needs to be on and running the client in order for you to connect.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

just wondering in case they ever make me go back to the office.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

I think we should consider doing a pause over the rest of the summer in August and come back in September at this point.

Also is someone wants to take over Korea go ahead, until then I continue.

maaan I'd take over for Korea but for, er, obvious reasons.

Too bad, since I'm living there now and I feel a bit of adopted homeland pride for Korea's performance.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

If I'm reading this right we now have one player (with a substitute) on vacation until September, another with a wholly inconsistent turn window, a third who is offering up their spot to a permasub and we're talking about a 5-week pause?

(July 22nd, 2021, 07:33)suboptimal Wrote: If I'm reading this right we now have one player (with a substitute) on vacation until September, another with a wholly inconsistent turn window, a third who is offering up their spot to a permasub and we're talking about a 5-week pause?

Pretty much it.

Since it seems to be the consensus, sure, let's take a break and see if we pick it up in September.

I forget where Marco is, but if he's starting university this September my expectation is that he won't be available. Marco, you out there?

He's also been holding PBEM 20....