As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

Thanks guys for being great people to play with!

Also it is very much looking like Covid is going to be around till the end of the game. The numbers here are so much worse than 1 year ago.

Yaaaaa. Thread title may have been too optimistic in hindsight.

Power outage. Won't be able to play tonight.

(August 10th, 2021, 21:14)Mjmd Wrote: Power outage. Won't be able to play tonight.

added time
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Still no power. Hopefully tonight.

(August 11th, 2021, 07:53)Mjmd Wrote: Still no power. Hopefully tonight.

Ill add time till you get to the turn. I cant miss my turn either tongue
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Finished turn using old college laptop and HOPING it would have enough battery. Finished and power came back on.......... So I logged in just to double check things, sorry for holding everything up.

No worries, hope everything worked out ok.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I honestly didn't think it would have enough battery for 1 turn let alone 2. Its over 10 years old at this point and gone through heavy use so pleasantly surprised.

Wasn't especially meaning the laptop but hey I'm glad that worked too. smile
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)