As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

Flying out in a few hours - will be back by... 6pm EST? However I will try my best to play at the airport.
"I know that Kilpatrick is a hell of a damned fool, but I want just that sort of man to command my cavalry on this expedition."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

(August 21st, 2021, 00:38)GeneralKilCavalry Wrote: Flying out in a few hours - will be back by... 6pm EST? However I will try my best to play at the airport.

cool ill add some time just incase.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Playing now - turns should be regular now.
"I know that Kilpatrick is a hell of a damned fool, but I want just that sort of man to command my cavalry on this expedition."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

I paused for SD cause he wasn't feeling well

(August 22nd, 2021, 14:52)Jowy Wrote: I paused for SD cause he wasn't feeling well

Thanks. I have a massive headache + toothache. Took me 4hrs to take a 2hr nap. Still not feeling great, but rolled turn so im not holding anything up.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I'm about to play, but that being said as I'm the first of 6 to play I think this turn is going to need an extension! I do apologize I couldn't get to earlier. Turn rolled after I went to bed and I was not up early enough this morning to play,

Thanks for posting, I was about to do the same. Lazteuq has not played 59 yet either, so possibly something has come up in his New Mexico travels, if they're still happening. Or just in life in general. I won't be able to play until this evening at the earliest, so I will definitely need an extension.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

i will add a bunch of time.
-Old Harry. PB48.

Too late. I already did that. :P
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(August 23rd, 2021, 22:54)Charriu Wrote: Too late. I already did that. :P

saw :P
-Old Harry. PB48.