As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

Amica's right, travel is currently making things complicated for me. I'll be finally back at home in about 4 hours and definitely be able to play turns for both games then. Might be able to squeeze in 59 right now.

I may not get to my turn tonight; super tired. Blame small children. I may also wake up at 3am and play or play in the morning.

Hey everyone, I'll need an extension this turn. My day is packed and I can't find a way to fit this into the evening. I'll get it when I wake up tomorrow. Could I please have an extension of ~5 hours?
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Sorry, my nap turned into a proper slumber

Just FYI GKC logged in not knowing I was still in, but it was after I had moved troops in that area so no turn order issues.

Hey guys, Lazteuq and Us are not at peace, but we would both be happy to end the turnsplit between us. I'm not sure how much I can go into it, but it would make no difference to the game, and our real lives easier. But I don't know if there's precedent, so I thought I'd open it up to see if there are any objections before doing it. Let me know!
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Seems reasonable. I'm ok with it. Any other thoughts?

Yeah it's okay.

(September 1st, 2021, 08:53)Jowy Wrote: Yeah it's okay.

dito
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I didn't forget to end turn this morning while getting kids ready I swear  rolleye

Anyways ended now.