As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

GG GKC

Thanks guys, appreciate it. And GG, General!
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

GG GKC.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Didn't leave SD a lot of time. Went in and paused as he is also one most likely to extend timer at this point.

(September 4th, 2021, 22:04)Mjmd Wrote: Didn't leave SD a lot of time. Went in and paused as he is also one most likely to extend timer at this point.

I set an alarm for myself to wake up before the turn would have been done, then i got up... and started watching a show. Thanks for the pause!
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Need a reload............ VERY stupid missclick.

Edit: its also a tiny bit funny, but mainly to part of my brain.

I've paused for evaluation. Mainly we need to know what Amicalola did when he was in. Did anything RNG related happen? You can tell us in your thread. Also where would I need to reload to? To Mjmd's login?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Yes to my login please.

All good on my end. No RNG or the like. smile
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Great I just reloaded
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee