As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II new spells : Missing art

At the moment some unit don't use the default state of "animate while idle" and are hardcoded to the correct one, but I can easily change that in the next update.
I'll most likely uses these in the next update, just give me a few minutes to download and try them.

Speaking of units without shields, I think the Apprentice was another one that should have had one but didn't.

(July 10th, 2021, 20:16)Seravy Wrote: Speaking of units without shields, I think the Apprentice was another one that should have had one but didn't.

Apprentices with shield as you requested....

.zip   Apprentices.zip (Size: 122.72 KB / Downloads: 2)

o_O that was fast!

To add item to some units based on similar items exist on other sprites with similar dimension is easy, it is just copy adjustment, and merge down. Apprentices' shield above coming from swordsman's sprites which already have shield which is the same method I used to add shield to Hordes and Gladiators. Minotaurs is a bit more complicate due to suitable shield is tower shield not exist among vanilla sprite but I create that before when I create Legionary sprites for my own submod in other thread. The same could be said for some minor recolor. Thing would be much more complicate if I have to create something that not exist before which need a lot of trial and error to make it look good. Most of my sprites coming from modification of exist ones, Vampire is basically modification and recolor of demon sprites. Phoenix is fusion of cockatrice's body and griffin's wings with completely recolor. My reworks of Gorgons is basically fusing naga's tail with with your current gorgon's upper body. I admit that I have no capability to create completely new sprites out of nothing.

I have noticed thast vanilla javelineers sprites are actually carry bow instead of javelins, so I made a fixed attempt for this.

.zip   javelineers.zip (Size: 144.12 KB / Downloads: 1)

Here is my attempt to improve crusaders sprites

.zip   crusaders.zip (Size: 132.38 KB / Downloads: 1)

Halflings' living conditions are finally improving! They no longer have to live in the houses of the big ones!

Images for the Data folder attached. Other changes to do:
buildings.ini => entry “Housing”=> AnimationFrames=3
MODDING.INI => MaxHouseType=4
races.ini => [6] Halflings => HouseType=3

Attached Files
.zip   burrows.zip (Size: 54.28 KB / Downloads: 6)

(September 5th, 2021, 06:37)Slingers Wrote: Halflings' living conditions are finally improving! They no longer have to live in the houses of the big ones!

Images for the Data folder attached. Other changes to do:
buildings.ini => entry “Housing”=> AnimationFrames=3
MODDING.INI => MaxHouseType=4
races.ini => [6] Halflings => HouseType=3

Thanks for your hard work.

The first lazy Gnomes arrived in Myrror!

Edit: minor changes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)