As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II new spells : Missing art

(September 7th, 2021, 17:36)Slingers Wrote: The first lazy Gnomes arrived in Myrror!

I think I may want to ask for some help on content from you in the future.

(September 7th, 2021, 17:36)Slingers Wrote: The first lazy Gnomes arrived in Myrror!

I liked your art. I would like to make a suggestion: change the color green to make it less halfling. How about blue?

What should be bonus of gnome races?

(September 8th, 2021, 22:38)Suppanut Wrote: What should be bonus of gnome races?

https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/show...030&page=5

Art for Heroes

1) Smoke man

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2) Yu Tao

Beware of the terrifying Gnome Rakemen and Pitchforkmen ! (T-shirts are still to be adjusted in color.)

Edit: Finished Rakemen; Alternatively, these could also be called Spearmen and Halberdiers!

.zip   20210916_Gnome_Pitchforkmen.zip (Size: 44.91 KB / Downloads: 4)
.zip   20210920_Gnome_Rakemen.zip (Size: 42.78 KB / Downloads: 3)

3) Zaila Yaga

(September 16th, 2021, 03:53)Slingers Wrote: Beware of the terrifying Gnome Rakemen and Pitchforkmen ! (T-shirts are still to be adjusted in color.)

Nice sprites, I would love to use them as well.

(September 8th, 2021, 18:19)Cruel100 Wrote: I would like to make a suggestion: change the color green to make it less halfling. How about blue?

Cruel100 wrote 1 year ago: "I like the idea of including bluish gnomes as a new race. Smurfs." o_O

Thanks for sharing your heroes! They look like interesting people. Have you already decided on some stats?

Suppanut wrote:
"Nice sprites, I would love to use them as well."

Aha. Fine by me. I will probably use some of yours in the future as well.