As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

What's wrong with World first, Amica second? Assuming that is the war.

I did declare last turn so it is a world war. What's wrong with the world rolf first lol.

I think Amica just wants to be able to plan in case we have armies or navy's in the same area what order movement is happening.

It seemed like Jowy played earlier last night than normal? My proposal was going to be Mjmd, SD, Jowy? Thoughts?

Amica I would say Lazteuq can still go whenever for everyone's convenience? Or at least first half? (I don't honestly remember original split)

I think it's a lot better for turn pace if I play first half whenever, as Mjmd said. I'm totally OK with sticking to a strict order but I just don't think its necessary.
What if I play a double turn here to get back in the first half and I just don't make any double moves?

Laz going first and whenever is totally fine. Good idea, I'll wait for you to play first this turn. smile

Mind's proposal is also totally fine, mjmd SD Jowy Amica (with laz playing whenever first half). 

And yeah, the big thing is that everyone's armies and navies are mingling with each other and I need to be able to plan what order people move. Basically exactly what mjmd said. I dunno how much detail I can go into but there are multiple theatres where it matters. Turns are already tricky enough without worrying that something funky will happen accidentally.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Alright I'll follow w/e until the game ends

im fine with whatever, my playtime is pretty open.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

All relevant players have conceded to Carthage, congratulations Amicalola and Vanrober! Well played by everyone, I hope you had en enjoyable game.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Gg guys i didnt expect it this quick!

Amicalola would you like to play this last turn so that I have an additional turn of data?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

In the worst case ill play it