As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] New hyper-random game TECH

it isn't one though, he's literally on top of one skiing lol

Well I hope you aren't taking our consternation against Ginger as extending to you Miguelito. I think we're all very grateful that you've been able to fill in for him and keep things moving here.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(April 6th, 2023, 16:30)Miguelito Wrote: As I understand it, sometime during the Easter holidays Ginger will literally descend back from the mountaintop, and be able to play reliably again. But I have no issues playing the turns.

Last I talked to him my impression was that this will be very, very soon. Potentially as soon as tomorrow? But the conversation abruptly ended before I could be totally certain that I understood his message. lol

Just throwing it out there, ill be gone from the 8th-12th. (dont know if i mentioned it in this thread or not) Global lurker can jump in, or if others have plans we can pause? ill be available via discord either way.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Uh, yes, could we find a sub for you please?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I'm spoiled in this game but I'm covering SD in 70 and could play this one as well.

(April 7th, 2023, 09:33)Cornflakes Wrote: I'm spoiled in this game but I'm covering SD in 70 and could play this one as well.

<3
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Forget to end turn, Bing?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be about 36 hours without internet. If the turn rolls at its usual time, I won't miss anything, but if not, I'd appreciate a pause. please
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

In case people did not notice, I am obligated to play after Superdeath this turn. He was supposed to be back by now but did not appear so far. Might need an extension.