As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

(June 18th, 2023, 15:46)aetryn Wrote: Tried logging into the game and it let me without any problems. Am I okay at this point?

Probably. Civ4 evaluates multiple checksums, two for currently loaded files(1), and two for existing+not loaded files (=files overwritten by mod, 2).
Crash at login is guaranteed for checksum difference in case 1.
Case 2 is fine,

If you installed the mod in '…\My documents\...\Mods' move it into '…\[BTS game folder]\Mods'. Installation path affects checksums, too twirl

(June 18th, 2023, 15:20)greenline Wrote: Aren't we waiting on the game to be reset with the right settings?

(June 18th, 2023, 15:30)Tarkeel Wrote: I think Ramk has already changed it. He can do quite a bit of magic behind the scenes.

shades

(June 18th, 2023, 15:10)xist10 Wrote: You can create a account and subscribe to this game -> this has the effect, you would get an email when a new turn starts.
But if we have aturn split (war) it's better to show often on the webpage.

For turn splits you could unsubcribe the new turn notification and subscribe on turn ends of a player, too.

(June 19th, 2023, 07:33)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote:
(June 18th, 2023, 15:46)aetryn Wrote: Tried logging into the game and it let me without any problems. Am I okay at this point?

Probably. Civ4 evaluates multiple checksums, two for currently loaded files(1), and two for existing+not loaded files (=files overwritten by mod, 2).
Crash at login is guaranteed for checksum difference in case 1.
Case 2 is fine,

If you installed the mod in '…\My documents\...\Mods' move it into '…\[BTS game folder]\Mods'. Installation path affects checksums, too  twirl

Thanks Ramk! I'm able to log in and play turns and everything seems to be fine. I've checked the installation path and everything is clearly working right in loading the mod, it's just this extra checksum isn't right for some reason.

Do we need to pause for xist?

He literally just played smile
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

I gave Bing a small extension. He played PB70, but not this one so assuming he just forgot. I reached out.

Tarkeel & SD also have admin powers.

(June 22nd, 2023, 00:43)Mjmd Wrote: Tarkeel & SD also have admin powers.

Cheers, that helps. I missed having it for 69.

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Apologies, not used to a game with this turnpace it seems.

Hi, would it be possible to remove Bing's turn finished flag? Or could Xist10 refrain from playing for a bit.

I want to discuss something important with Bing.