As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

Sorry, I'm a bit to late, I forgot the turnpace in this game.

I wanted to ask for a reload. This would be more or less for my benefit, I had a small mistake in the usage of hotkeys.
But greenline played his turn already. I wanted to post my reason in my story first and forgot that someone could play in this time.

I am fine granting a reload. But didn't civac finish turn before me?

Can literally one lurker review this please so we can get game going? Its a greens game, so if it is a hotkey issue I would think would be a quick "yes reload".

Seems fine. But if you want the game to move faster, stop making mistakes that require reloads. smug

lol 

In all seriousness its all good. I expect a few hot key and other miss click errors in a greens game.

Game reloaded (hopefully).

My mother is being taken to the hospital and I'm heading there. Don't know what the situation is yet, but may not be able to play my turn for a bit.

Hope everything is ok. If you aren't able to play by tonight I can at least roll current turn. Family comes first.

Family has higher priority. Take your time

Played these turns, but my mother will be in the hospital for a couple days at least, so I'll be a bit more erratic. Sorry for the slowdown, but you guys are right, have to take care of my family!

No worries. It's just a game and life comes first