As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

Whatever happens in this game, thanks to all of you for the amazing turn pace. We somehow managed 3 turns today despite the complexity of the current turns!

Today shouldn’t has the same amount.
I need a bit time to find time to play.
So in 9h sound possible ?
Maybe I find time to take a first look (and move if it’s a surprising easy turn) but I wouldn’t count on it.

just an FYI: i will be away from a computer most of saturday and going on till mid sunday. i asked my dedlurker if he could cover the turns, but if he can't i might need a pause.

(August 18th, 2023, 13:37)greenline Wrote: just an FYI: i will be away from a computer most of saturday and going on till mid sunday. i asked my dedlurker if he could cover the turns, but if he can't i might need a pause.

Bing/Aetryn (or Mjmd/civac), could you pause for Greenline ?
I could go online and will in ~0,5h, but there is still the turnsplit, so it should be better if its another player.

That's my bad, i thought he only needed a cover yesterday. Will log in and play now.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

sorry about that. i thought that when i played the turn yesterday morning, by the time it rolled around there would be a few hours left

This turn pace is truly disgusting for anytime in a game let alone this late in the game. 5 turns in a day WITH a turn split.

Parish picnic tomorrow after Mass so I won't be able to play until 3 or 4 PM Pacific USA time, but I'll get to it as soon as I get home.

And tomorrow will be difficult for me. I don't think I will play my turn for atleast 16h ? (4pm MEZ)
I think that will be alright, but maybe we need a bit more time for the next turn.

Just a random note that I'm super impressed with y'alls turn pace for this late in the game.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.