As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

Sorry, I thought we had already a new turn. I didn't realized that the new turn mail was from last turn.

Tried to go in and pause, only to find out my keyboard doesn't have a pause key and I don't know how to rebind it.

Looks like turn rolled correctly? I can reload (and pause) as needed if you let me know here when I'm not sleeping, in which case Mjmd can usually do the same.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

(September 5th, 2023, 02:25)Tarkeel Wrote: Looks like turn rolled correctly? I can reload (and pause) as needed if you let me know here when I'm not sleeping, in which case Mjmd can usually do the same.

I don't think there's any need to pause. I just hadn't played my turn yet and I usually don't wait that late in the day, so it might have worried some people.

My bad. I should have clarified i was concerned with the specific turn rolling

I posted a rules question for the lurkers in my thread - I don't need a ruling to play this turn but will need one by tomorrow for sure, so if the turn pace slows down a bit, that would be why.

Do you need a pause, aetryn?

I suspect Aetryn will play soon if past patterns hold true, but just in case extended timer.

Aetryn, forgot to end turn ?

I just absent-mindedly played a double turn instead of logging out due to turnsplit
Can the game be reloaded to start of the new turn or something to fix that?

Alternatively there wasn't any aggressive double-moving, so maybe Greenline could give his blessing to just keep playing and maybe now I come before him in turn order?

Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: just realised that I only pressed end turn once. What i didn't realise is that I didn't play last turn's turn in time, is it possible to reload to the point that everyone else had played except for me? I was very busy