As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

Cant reload while ur in-game.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Thanks!

Came to say done, but you've already noticed!

Could the turn timer be increased from now on, please? I just woke up (Australia) and have 3.5 hours left on the timer, it's a little dicey.

apologies, i was out for most of the day before getting back to a computer

It's not your fault, rather that I've been too busy/tired to play in both the evening and the morning consistently, hence dragging the game back to 1t/day

(September 23rd, 2023, 18:47)BING_XI_LAO Wrote: It's not your fault, rather that I've been too busy/tired to play in both the evening and the morning consistently, hence dragging the game back to 1t/day

We're in a complex turn split, it's going to be hard to do more than 1/day under those circumstances.

Yeah... i would really like turn timer lengthening to be on the safe side. Pls?

Changed the default timer to 25 (which should work out to 30-ish hours); is that enough?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

I'm sorry, I thought I played already.