As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOLERS] yuris125, Pitboss 71. The battle Warrior of Light is unlikely to win

Shit, Thoth was missing Horse? That's a definite map error, apologies. I just assumed he hadn't settled for it.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

My two closest sources were Yuri's horse and Commodore's horse. Both clearly theirs.

I would have settled for them early if I could have. smile
fnord

Thanks guys!

Yes, I'm well aware that luck played a big part in me surviving to the end - especially Pindicator's invasion forcing Thoth to abort the attack with a stack already on my border

Thoth, I find it funny that we never ended up at war this game, despite both plotting against each other at some point lol

Krill, I definitely would've died if you invaded - my plans in the second half of the game were all based around hope that you and Commodore had a stand-off on the border and you wouldn't be able to commit units to fight me. That's also why I went for the attack on Bing despite obviously not being able to defend the gains if you decided to take them off me. Not like I was accomplishing anything by sitting back, building units, and hoping not to die too easily when you inevitably came for me. But especially after seeing your muskets, which I had no hope of countering, I knew it was a matter of time. Luckily the game ended before you invaded lol