As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - Greens (new player / newish)

I'm also fine with a switch to sequential if we want to do that, but let's try to get the timezones lined up right if so. I'm America West Coast, so I should probably be between Greenline and Bing if I remember spreadsheet correctly? Happy to replay my turn also if that's what is decided.

Switching to sequential would mean going by the player IDs as they are set right now. IIRC Ramk does have a script to swap player IDs, but it's never been tested.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Should I play or wait for the turn to be reloaded?

I think we're waiting for you to decide if you want it reloaded?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

if there was no military double moving i will just play the turn, then

I have a reload request! details in thread

Going to need an extension/reload as turn will soon roll

Going to pause till some other lurkers can weigh in.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Bueller?

It's tricky. You're talking about an intentional move based on a misunderstanding of the mechanics of the game. I've always resolved to play on in those cases, but nobody wants to opine a negative like that.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.