As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New / Returning Players PB Game

I've added time for the current time; if you want to extend the round timer semi-permanently I'd like some more player feedback first.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

The turn pace for this game has been fantastic. Not a player, but at the very least extending by a couple hours to avoid the 24 hour issue is fine and 8 more hours seems ok as long as people play as soon as possible, which again from what I can tell they have been.

No problem, in my side!!

I'm open to extending the turn timer during wars.
xist has been good about notifying us in this thread that he's waiting on feedback rather than just idling, so I'm not worried about turns taking longer.
+8h or +12h both sound fine to me.

I ll be able to play in 12 hours

@coldrain: What do you think about the longer timer ?

And I was already in game, but I have moved no unit, I only took pictures to think.
So If you want to change something, feel free to log in again.

Gira, do you need an extension ? 12h would be in ~5h, which is not in the exspected timer right now.

Added some time on the current turn.

During periods of extensive turnsplits I personally prefer the timer to be at 24 instead of 20, just so the last person in the turn order isn't racing themselves every night. Just let me (or any other admin) know what you want the timer at.

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Just played turn and paused game as there's about 3 hours left on timer.

Changed timer to 24 for now.

24 hour per turn is good for me.

Tomorrow I will be occupied in work very late, so can we have a 48 hour timer for next turn just in case?