As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

SG3-Monarch Can't Hold Me!

Yeah, if it's 10 tiles, then it's not really a lake but rather a very small ocean, and therefore eligible for seafood by most map scripts.

T21: Worker starts farming the Corn

T22: Nothing happening...

T23: BW is in, onto AH. There is copper, making blue dot a priority in my opinion. Revolt to Slavery.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0124.jpg]

T24: Scouting

T25: Scouting, Gluttonville is size 3 now! Chop +1 pop whip the worker, chop + 2 pop whip the settler.

T26: Farm is done, move the worker into the forest SE of the corn.

T27: Start the chop

T28: Warrior done, starts moving to Blue Dot. (Why do we keep the hut there?). Decide to put 1t into a barracks to let GV grow to size 4.

T29: Calling the scout home for MP duties.

T30: Chopping

T31: Chop is in, whip the worker, overflow into another warrior. Move the worker N for another chop. After the chop he can go onto the pigs and start the pasture. AH will arrive in the same turn.

T32: Chopping

T33: Chopping-chopping

T34: Warrior done, first chop is done, put it into a Settler. Move worker 1 onto the pigs.

T35: AH is in, select The Wheel, but that is upto the next guy. Start pasturing the pigs. Move the second worker onto a hill for a chop/mine.

We cannot finish the worker this turn. Either we let GV grow to size 4 next turn (changing build) and double whip the settler, putting the overflow into another worker OR we whip the settler next turn for 1 pop.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0125.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0126.jpg]

The question is: Where is everyone else?

Pop the hut. I just walked by it thinking our border pop would grab it, but obviously I wasn't paying much attention.

Good turns. We should get another Settler out quick for the rice/gold site. I agree that the blue site is priority due to the copper now. Pre-forges, whipping Axemen is one of the best uses of slavery available.

Pop the hut, and I'd probably say whip the settler for 1 pop soon and then let it grow quick back to size 3 for another worker to start building.
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

Ok, Tatan can pop the hut then!
I really wonder if we're alone with Mansu on an island...

I reckon we are at the top of a continent with mansa in the middle and someone below us, but I could be wrong!
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

Alright, got it. I will play tonight [less likely]/tomorrow sometime [more likely]. So, should I pop the hut?

Gold Ergo Sum Wrote:Pop the hut.
Twinkletoes Wrote:Pop the hut.
Nakor Wrote:Ok, Tatan can pop the hut, then!
Crazed Rabble Wrote:POP THE HUT!!!

AH! [falls out of chair] Well, I guess I'm popping the hut, then! lol
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Yes, I played the turns; no I can't report on them right now because I [warning: lame excuse] have to bake cookies for a reception tomorrow. Yes, I am aware how stupid that sounds. Report forthcoming sometime tomorrow.
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

T35 [initial]
Everything looking good so far. I stick with the Wheel, with the plan of going up to Pottery.

I don't want to whip Gluttonville to the ground, so I let the settler complete naturally with the intent of letting it grow to size 4, chopping a worker, then double-whipping a settler.

T37
Hut popped, we receive a completely boring 51 gold.

T41
Celtic people are bragging about their truffles, claiming they are the most delicious in the world! [Who left events on? shhh]

Oh, also, copper city is founded:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0139.jpg]

Don't worry, Mansa, we plan to use our copper for purely peaceful purposes! Ghandhi loves everything living being, even scum such as yourself.

T43
Wheel completes, I double back on my own previous plan and go Mysticism for easier border pops in the gold/rice city.

Worker successfully chopped out.

We meet Brennus of the Dutch in the east.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0140.jpg]

Unrestricted leaders is going to get confusing really fast. About this time I realize we don't have any actual scouting units, which is probably a bad idea.

T45
I take a risk with a warrior and attack a lion in open ground, and win without a scratch! jive

T46
Judaism founded. I double-whip the settler in Gluttonsville, with a chop overflowing onto a worker [originally planned to overflow into an ax, but failed to connect the copper with a road duh].

T49
Mysticism completes, I select Pottery.

T50
Stonehenge BIDL. Worker completes, I select Barracks as a placeholder [we should probably build a scouting warrior].

Third city is ready to be founded 1 SW of the peak, but I leave that to the next person. Our 4 workers are still unmoved as well.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0141.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0142.jpg]

Emperor is legit.

Roster:
GES
Nakor
Tatan-Just Played
Twinkltetoes-Up!
Kyan-On Deck

One southwest on the plains tile should work I think. Any other thoughts on placement?