As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

SG3-Monarch Can't Hold Me!

Alright, so Kyan still hasn't played yet, so I will finish it off.

Uh, you still got this, Gold?
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

So we are about to get our Emperor win, despite what some of our teammates thought was truly abysmal land. Solid game overall I think.

T289: Nothing much, so I just hit enter.

T290: Enter again.

T291: Enter again.

T292: Farm destroyed by spies. Go ahead and set off our GArtist bombs. Tyr goes Legendary.

T293: Steam Power in. Twenty turn Assembly Line (at 0% science). Bibracte goes Legendary.

T294: GV goes Legendary. VICTORY!

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0090.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0091.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0092.jpg]

Score:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0093.jpg]

Culture:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0094.jpg]

Demographics:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0095.jpg]

Hall of Fame score:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0096.jpg]

Uploaded the final auto-save in case anyone wants to HoF it for themselves.

I am still down to try our hand at Immortal, but I need a break for a bit as I started filling in on PBEM3 right around the time PBEM 11 broke out. I probably wouldn't have taken over in PBEM3 if I knew some new ones were going to start, but I want to follow through on my commitment, which makes these SGs hard to find time for. Maybe in a few weeks once I have a better grip, we can put Immortal in its place.

Oh, and I forgot to post the Vicky save until now. My bad, Nakor.

Thanks, GES! I'll be playing that crazy safe when I get a bit more time!

Nice game, guys!

Who's interested in another go at Emperor? Maybe with an interesting variant rule?

I'd be interested - depending on the variant of course!
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

dance Woot!

Unfortunately, like Gold I've got my hands full enough with PBEMs ATM, but when [if] my RL schedule clears up I'd be up for another eventually.

If Nakor and TT started another I would happily lurk and provide [semi-]helpful comments. thumbsup
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Okay, Tatan, feel free to jump in again any time you like!

TT, maybe we can do an "Cuban Isolationist" game on Emperor?

That could be interesting - or do something using the honourable ruleset?

We could use that ruleset and use it so we can only win via the UN with Aggressive AI and/or Random Personalities on?

I'm up for anything which isn't crazy restrictive.
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

Same here. I like your ideas as well.

Emperor us still a challenge for me most of the time, so don't make it to difficult...