As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How am i going to act this PB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like a crazed rabies infected rat.
21.43%
3 21.43%
Like a monk.
28.57%
4 28.57%
Flip flop randomly every X turns (please state your number)
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pb70) Superdeath and the return of memes.

[Image: RYtQG0O.jpg]
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Want a dedlurker?

(February 21st, 2023, 21:38)Cornflakes Wrote: Want a dedlurker?

I never say no to that!
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

8, but only from the midgame forward

70, for maximum confusing effect. If you are a crazed rabies infected rat every 5 turns, then you everyone will just know you as a crazed rabies infected rat. You need to have long periods of monk-like behavior to really trick them. You need the long con. nod.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

3 of you guys didnt follow instructions frown
-Old Harry. PB48.

50. Nice and round and not too frequent.

(also, it's a nice prime number)
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data