As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

SGOTM5 - Barbaric Mongolians

The sign-up thread for SGOTM5 has opened. The game is set to begin on July 19th, and a team of minimum 6 players must be registered before then. I don't think there will be much trouble putting together a Real Ms. Beyond team this time around.

I am posting here for the previous members of the RMB, current RMB members who have unsubscribed to the SGOTM4 thread, RB members who participate on other teams, as well as for anyone else interested.

So far we have six confirmed returnees:

Kodii
TheArchduke
Compromise
LKendter
Swiss Pauli
Sir Bugsy

And I am looking to hear from current members:

BeefontheBone

And there has been interest shown by:

sunrise089, scooter, BWardly, Stagnate

And of course, anyone else who is interested. smile

-Kodii

I'll play. Sounds like a fun scenario.

A really *weird* scenario, but I signed up.

This one really requires some good pre-game discussion.

I will try at team captain again, trying to learn from my SGOTM #4 mistakes.

I would strongly suggest that you play a few shadow games and talk to KMad as she has played (giggle) with this scenario some.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

LKendter Wrote:This one really requires some good pre-game discussion.

I will try at team captain again, trying to learn from my SGOTM #4 mistakes.

This sounds great. And I think a few test runs per Ruff's advice are in order too. I don't think we'll be at all competitive unless we have a good idea of what to expect.

Well since RB29c finally ended, I'd be happy to join up on this if you need another person. Plus it would fulfill my obligation to serve only on SGs that Kodii is also a part of smile

All that said, I don't expect to be as much of an asset as a lot of other RB folks, so I'd only take the spot if there was a lack of interest. As I fully expect you to get six players better than me, I'll be wishing you guys luck.

Hmm, can we try to have a test run scenario so the whole game can play it once and compare our games for an analysis?

Hmm, I'm pretty interested as RL is finally easing up greatly, but I'm in the same boat as sunrise, I don't think I'd be as big an asset (as I'm only a weak monarch player) as many other people, plus you'll probably have a full roster anyways, but I'll stick around as a dedicated lurker anyways...

I am IN. But I don't quite understand how the team thing works. Are we all signing up individually? Or can we just form our own team(s)?

I'd be interested, although I will do an individual signup if more regular RBCiv members want to join the team.

I am unfortunately away July 23rd - 30th, so I wouldn't be able to play turns then, but would be able to communicate in the threads.
________
VAPORIZERINFO.COM