As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

!SPOILER! Here we go again, Nakor getting spanked by Mack/Kyan?

So, another try at PBEM!

Should be great fun and a walk in the park.
If I land on the good continent...

Let's see what the map brings.

Which continent would be the good continent? lol

The placements have already been randomly determined and checked in the lurker thread so this has no bearing on anything, I'm just curious.

If I can choose, that would be the one with MM and Sian. But one of them and Kyan would be ok as well. Avoiding Mackoti for a long time would be nice. Then again, maybe the only way to beat him is an early axe rush....

Well all I can say is you are placed near two other civs. smile

In other news, Happy Birthday!
[Image: rqhBK.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0341.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0342.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0343.jpg]

Settled in place, building worker first, research to Agriculure.

Turn 1, border pop:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0344.jpg]

Notice the Ivory...

Turn 5:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0345.jpg]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0346.jpg]

Turn 12:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0347.jpg]

Bronze Working next for Copper. As you can see below, I've got plenty of horses...
Wheel next for Pottery, probably, but I might try my hand at a religion first...

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0348.jpg]

Got an MP Warrior now. Going to build number 3 untill size 3, then swap to a second worker. Finish the worker - warrior, and then onto a settler that will be chopped/whipped. Don't know that yet.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0349.jpg]

Land scouted so far. Warrior is scouting clockwise.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0351.jpg]

For what it's worth...

Quick update, just so Nakor knows what's going on.

For what its worth, you should have teched Wheel > Pottery before Bronze Working and started a settler at size 2.

Anyway, lots of green here. Here's what's happened so far. Worker done, second worker done next turn. Corn, Cow improved, working on a mine S of Cap. Techwise AH> Mining> BW is done in 3t.

Here's a stab a dotmap. I'd settle white dot next because it can get up and running fast and share cottages with capital. Yellow dot would get going even faster. [EDIT: When I say Yellow Dot, I mean the PH S of the Sheep. Clearly, do not trust anything I tell you.] White circle is if you want the happy.

[Image: nakor17.jpg]

Haven't met anyone yet. I know who is where so I can't comment on any of that. Here's demos:

[Image: nakor17b.jpg]
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

I've finished everything you prescribed ahead of time, so not entirely sure where we're headed now. Regardless, started a settler and sent the new worker to mine the riverside hill. I'll probably do a farm NE of the city next with the intent of settling the sheep as first city.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?