As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Mapmaker looking for players - Indie picks

Wow nice speed! So, who is putting the tracker up?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

You are! nod

I think I would be just before Kuro, then. My time zone is GMT -5 (US Eastern), best time for me to play is typically after 7PM, anytime until about 11 PM (so that's GMT 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM?).

Commodore, are you going to randomize the start order?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

If Sian prefers playing afternoon and evening GMT, I think the cat team should follow one of the US players as I can frequently play in the morning GMT.

Cats => Sian => spacetyrantxenu => Kuro => Cats

Acceptable to all?

NobleHelium Wrote:You are! nod

Somehow I knew that... I'll do it while I'm at work tomorrow.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Commodore, are you going to randomize the start order?

Jah, I will, and I did, Cats get first. I'll update order in the first post, try to send this save this afternoon.

Kuro, you said you wanted a teammate, might want to look around still for one during the early "hit enter" phase especially.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:Jah, I will, and I did, Cats get first. I'll update order in the first post, try to send this save this afternoon.

Kuro, you said you wanted a teammate, might want to look around still for one during the early "hit enter" phase especially.

I suppose I shall.

Other than Kuro recruiting a ded-lurker I think the thread is ready to move to the PBEM29 subforum. Both games are now (I believe) underway -- I know the greens are on T0.

Also, where can I find info on setting up a tracker?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon