As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RENASTEREA

So Scooter decided to trow another game in REM direction.Fine by me, what can I say, rem has 1,3 mil power so he will finish undisturbed rmog and me an scooter will have a long border war, what he doesn't realize is that rem is still like 10 k beakers adavantage and very close to steam power already has cannons and a way better economy then me.MIne is third after both of them but what you can say...

(November 23rd, 2016, 05:15)mackoti Wrote: So Scooter decided to trow another game in REM direction.Fine by me, what can I say, rem has 1,3 mil power so he will finish undisturbed rmog and me an scooter will have a long border war, what he doesn't realize is that rem is still like 10 k beakers adavantage and very close to steam power already has cannons and a way better economy then me.MIne is third after both of them but what you can say...
Scooter agreed on peace but the hurt REM train has sailed because i had to get all units up to defend against scooter.So I peaced REM as well and i will send back my scavangers to destroy all the improvments i can.I had to use a GS to bulb 2157 beakers of phisics and show to scooter i research it so i can get peace , as well i went in theo because same reason.He hurt me alot but at least I didnt lost any cities and a show him that you can joke with me.

In 3 turns will have steam power and will whip leveas in like 10 cities, 6 turns till OU finishes and i will have like 1200 beakers turn.After that i will finish phisics and get ma 20, 30 airships,and after towards the cavalry, too much time without those.Whip 100 of those and see what can be done.

Every time you post an update you talk about whipping your entire empire. Are you running high whip unhappiness? Are your cities just so small it doesn't matter? Do you feel you're winning?

(November 27th, 2016, 04:12)Fluffball Wrote: Every time you post an update you talk about whipping your entire empire. Are you running high whip unhappiness? Are your cities just so small it doesn't matter? Do you feel you're winning?

Well my empire is split in 2 the byzantine and exotoman , in bizantine the whip anger goes from 4-9 in otome is lower because the cities are just getting used so is like between 2 and 4 whipes depends on the size which city was, and even more last 5-6 turns ai didnt whiped so agresiv because i waited for the kremlin.I have spots for several cities more  and those whith kremlin and some farm/watermill can be serious in producing units.

Luckily i think i have all the resources from map beside 2 so my happy cap is not very bad and some whiping still going.Anyway i will use whiping for next 10-15 turns after will translate to caste workshops were a sie 10 city can get me like 36 base hammer  and whith factories coal plant will be more then decent.

Oh are you pretty close to Assembly Line then? I woulda guessed it would be farther for you cause you got Communism first!

(November 27th, 2016, 22:24)GermanJoey Wrote: Oh are you pretty close to Assembly Line then? I woulda guessed it would be farther for you cause you got Communism first!

Not so close, but someone need to be prepared for when AL is comming and those cities need to be grow.I recon is like 15 turns if I dont take other detour.

(November 28th, 2016, 01:18)mackoti Wrote:
(November 27th, 2016, 22:24)GermanJoey Wrote: Oh are you pretty close to Assembly Line then? I woulda guessed it would be farther for you cause you got Communism first!

Not so close, but someone need to be prepared for when AL is comming and those cities need to be grow.I recon is like 15 turns if I dont take other detour.

Is scooter a troll? First declared on me and after declared on rem, or he is just bored?

(November 27th, 2016, 02:50)mackoti Wrote: I had to use a GS to bulb 2157 beakers of phisics and show to scooter i research it so i can get peace , as well i went in theo because same reason.He hurt me alot but at least I didnt lost any cities and a show him that you can joke with me.

mackoti Wrote:Is this game a joke for you?we need to be serious, its more then a game is a supergame.

Which is it, mackoti? is this game a joke game or a real game?????
"My ancestors came here on the Magna Carta!"

www.earnestwords.com

(November 30th, 2016, 13:27)Zalson Wrote:
(November 27th, 2016, 02:50)mackoti Wrote: I had to use a GS to bulb 2157 beakers of phisics and show to scooter i research it so i can get peace , as well i went in theo because same reason.He hurt me alot but at least I didnt lost any cities and a show him that you can joke with me.

mackoti Wrote:Is this game a joke for you?we need to be serious, its more then a game is a supergame.

Which is it, mackoti? is this game a joke game or a real game?????
man you must be a lawyer.

(July 22nd, 2016, 03:40)mackoti Wrote: I would like to join.I didnt join the Industrial era becasue reporting was requested , so I will join only if reporting is not mandatory.

Damned fun thread from someone who didn't want to report thumbsup.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore