As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

(Spoilers) Churchill's Old General Death

[Image: SYhTKeF.jpg]

[Image: diZTLDc.jpg]
His main stack i assume. if it steps off of flatland... i plan on hitting it with every single unit i have. Im also currently teching towards longbows so i have something that doesnt get just 4% odds on defense...
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

[Image: 9NjXxh6.jpg]
From my count, from the beginning of this war to the very soon conclusion.. ive killed 7 total units via defense/that last stack attack.

I attacked his stack at this point because its ALL hills from here, which only lessens my odds + i was getting close to strike range. I wasnt going to make fued sadly.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Did you have an option to hit JP's stack?

(February 23rd, 2021, 18:47)civac2 Wrote: Did you have an option to hit JP's stack?

he didnt have a stack worth hitting in range and strike was coming in 1-2 turns (depending on if the previous player had had a strike turn or not) the way i saw it, it was either hit Plemo's stack and HOPE for some really good rolls or at least let JP potentially backstab while plemo's stack heals? Dunno, the map has set winners/losers and deity +no balance mod was an interesting idea, to say the least lol. For all my bitching i did enjoy taking Stalin to the grave alot more than i did just having absolutely no room at all in South America. Would i play on this map/ect again? Tough question... Id prefer a balance mod of some sort (CTH/RTR SOMETHING) or at least a less "realistic" but at least more balanced/tuned map to play on.

I think after my next turn Stalin could probably be converted to AI to save everyone the trouble lol.
-Old Harry. PB48.