As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and issues thread

(October 18th, 2020, 13:49)Lord of the Civ Wrote:
(October 18th, 2020, 13:32)superdeath Wrote: While the situation is laughable.... i will gladly accept having SOME control over my fate..

I will/have claimed Stalin of MOTHER Russia. hammer
Great! That's very much appreciated!

Just to be clear: you're now logging in for two civs? Or do you want someone else to take over Churchill?

I think you meant to say "someone else to put down Churchill" wink
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(October 18th, 2020, 13:49)Lord of the Civ Wrote:
(October 18th, 2020, 13:32)superdeath Wrote: While the situation is laughable.... i will gladly accept having SOME control over my fate..

I will/have claimed Stalin of MOTHER Russia. hammer
Great! That's very much appreciated!

Just to be clear: you're now logging in for two civs? Or do you want someone else to take over Churchill?

Churchill ill still login and put up as much of a fight as possible. This has revitalized me. smile
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(October 18th, 2020, 17:40)superdeath Wrote: Churchill ill still login and put up as much of a fight as possible. This has revitalized me. smile
Always happy to help. biggrin

Have fun!

Game is paused because a player converted his nation on "AI". Please wait until the arbiter decides if we need a reload. (Too late for today. I assume he will comment tomorrow.)

(November 23rd, 2020, 19:03)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: Game is paused because a player converted his nation on "AI". Please wait until the arbiter decides if we need a reload. (Too late for today. I assume he will comment tomorrow.)

Damn, and i was about to play too.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Ok, we resolved the tiny problem with the AI-conversion of one player and the game could continue.

Moreover, I want announce a tiny mod update on the next weekend.
This mod has a much lower update cycle as RtR and CtH. The update applies most of the changes that are already included in the other mods.

The mod version on the server is now updated! Please update your local copies before you join again smile

The update variants:
1. Ingame updater: Start the Mod and leave the Civ4 main menu window after startup (e.g. press 2x ALT+TAB).
Search for mod updates in the top right corner menu.

2. Visit the PBSpy page of the game and download & install the new mod version by hand.

Changes:
New in version 9.3 (PB Mod_v9)
• Made 'Advanced Start' available for Pitboss games.
• Fix infinite turn loop for sequential (non-simultaneous) PBs
• Raise scoreboard height on new contact.
• Fix password handling in startPitboss.py. Value in password prompts will not ignored, now.
• Allow change of Multiplayer Options after the game has started.
• Disable AI conversion if MPOPTION_TAKEOVER_AI is false.
• Improve chat support for Pitboss host (sound notifications, chat messages not stored as longterm log message)
• PBSpy supports now notification mails if other players finishes
their turns.
• Add several commands to Pyconsole:
list_cities, list_units, unreveal_map, remove_ocean_forrest, etc
• Fix startup crash if Pyconsole is enabled.
• Fix scroll bug in score list during contact attempt of other human player.

We started the common 'Christmas break', but didn't stopped the game completely. (Nobody asks for a complete break).

So we decided to set following timers:
1. No new turn from 24. Dec to 26.12 and enough time on 27.12 to move.
2. Three days to move instead of two days until 5. Jan. 2021.

I didn't now if I can post tomorrow so I wish already Merry Christmas.

cough, 12-26.
12-27
Jan 5th.

:P
-Old Harry. PB48.

Don't try to infect the rest of us with your backwards date system.... Month-day-year makes even less sense than miles, feet and inches. tongue