As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

Bigwyn entered my territory.

[Image: rOXiMI0.jpg]

[Image: scqJJBO.jpg]

[Image: Ry5iOJH.jpg]

[Image: sgpqmiM.jpg]

Cop that.

If I read/count it right ist 25 dead Bigwyns(11 mace,3 spears,1 axe,10 cats) for 10 cats and 2 spears thumbsup.

Pretty much that, except it only cost 9 cats, 2 spears. Nice to have a little bit of RNG on my side too, avoiding any high odds losses.

Congratulations!

lol that combat log was so lopsided in your favor. There is a reason y u can't effectively attack a person without the technological advantagerolleye
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

Knew this was coming, since I'd sent one of my chariots into Dutch lands and saw the units in The Odyssey and The Aeneid.

[Image: uTcF2Cm.jpg]

But couldnt afford to retreat from The Presets because that'd open up my capital and A7X to a fork opportunity.

Do you move first next turn?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm first in the turn. So Bigwyn can attack A7X this turn. On further thought, I should've made sure Tenacious D or Presets would have enough culture to prevent them attacking my stack, but he only has 3 cats so it won't be as big a mistake as it could've potentially been.

So you couldn't save it?
Why not whip then, or mass hire civilians?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

If he captures it, I hope to retake. If he razes it, he gains nothing. Also, not in Slavery, so no whipping.

Either way, I'm not fussed.