As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

Thanks for the heads up Caledorn, hope you enjoy it, and cheers for letting us use it smile
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Thanks Caledorn. You're a great host. smile
fnord

All hail Calderon, king of the pitboss
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Headsup: One more day needed (The king is tired of configuring computers all day and needs some nerdsleep tongue).
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Thanks Caledorn smile

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

And the game is back up!

The game has been reloaded from the autosave on Commodore's login at (CET) 03.Oct 14:21. You probably want to replay your turn, Commodore. smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Thanks Caledorn smile

I think the game is down again.

I briefly took the game down because I had forgotten to connect the antisurge protection unit. Just as an FYI smile

I managed to crash all three pitbosses I am running, embarassingly enough. frown

I reloaded the game from the autosave generated on Serdoa's login at 07.Oct 07:53 (CET). I'm sorry about this, and I hope you don't have to replay too much Serdoa.