As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: Map K1 (ss shown) or K5 (Krill's new one)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
K1
0%
0 0%
K5
81.25%
13 81.25%
Either
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pitboss 8

Was it? NM then. (remember lurkers still haven't seen the map to PB5 *hint hint*).
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

PB5 was low sea level/large.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Um, Krillmod question. In the changelog, there's this addendum:

Quote:Addendum: These changes are only present in the Tech Trading version of the mod.

Tech Trading:
Known Tech Bonus changed to 50 (up from 30), enabled by Tech Trading (so there is no Known Tech Bonus until you research Paper)
Alphabet no longer enables tech trading, allows Open Borders
Writing enables Map trading, no longer enables OB
Paper enables Tech trading, no longer enables Map Trading. Requires Metal Casting, Literature and Code of Laws as mandatory prerequisites.
Corporation enables Tech Trading (and increases Known Tech Bonus by 50%)
Scientific Method enables Tech Trading (and increases Known Tech Bonus by 50%)
Cost of Education, Gunpowder, Printing Press and Nationalism increased by 50%
Cost of all subsequent techs increased by 100%
Techs prior to Paper in the tech tree can no longer be traded:

So... none of those happen if you have TT set to off? So the techs are not more expensive and the known tech bonus reverts to normal? Just looking to get that confirmed here.

huge is fine. with 11 players anything smaller would be way too cramped. 11 players is actually the default for huge map in SP, so that works out nicely. (Q, roll a couple of huge maps and check them out in worldbuilder, you'll see what I mean.)

I like Scooter's revision just fine as well.
(October 26th, 2012, 18:14)Mardoc Wrote: If what you're looking for is someone to blame when it's over...less interested.

too late. I'm already blaming any bad luck we have already for rolling us Qin of the dutch smile
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(October 26th, 2012, 18:31)scooter Wrote: Um, Krillmod question. In the changelog, there's this addendum:

Quote:Addendum: These changes are only present in the Tech Trading version of the mod.

Tech Trading:
Known Tech Bonus changed to 50 (up from 30), enabled by Tech Trading (so there is no Known Tech Bonus until you research Paper)
Alphabet no longer enables tech trading, allows Open Borders
Writing enables Map trading, no longer enables OB
Paper enables Tech trading, no longer enables Map Trading. Requires Metal Casting, Literature and Code of Laws as mandatory prerequisites.
Corporation enables Tech Trading (and increases Known Tech Bonus by 50%)
Scientific Method enables Tech Trading (and increases Known Tech Bonus by 50%)
Cost of Education, Gunpowder, Printing Press and Nationalism increased by 50%
Cost of all subsequent techs increased by 100%
Techs prior to Paper in the tech tree can no longer be traded:

So... none of those happen if you have TT set to off? So the techs are not more expensive and the known tech bonus reverts to normal? Just looking to get that confirmed here.

All that still exists with NTT. All NTT does is make techs untradable, which is just a 0 or 1 value in the XML.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(October 26th, 2012, 13:28)Nakor Wrote: I couldn't be happier! cool
Let's do better then our Rome Jungle start!
CFCJester will be joining us as well.

Alright, cool! dancing Topping PB7 shouldn't be too hard... though if we roll _good_ land I will probably feel very much out of my comfort zone. lol

Mardoc Wrote:N-core - Mansa Musa of India

AWWW YEAAAHHHH- wait, we're not playing base civ. Alas!
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Reminder: I still need to make a few minor changes to the mod, and I want to bug check that change log because I don't trust it one inch any more.

I'll be teaming up w/ Nakor. Should be fun.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

(October 26th, 2012, 18:26)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Was it? NM then. (remember lurkers still haven't seen the map to PB5 *hint hint*).

? You can pretty much see it all in Scooters thread. And probably Krill, pin/rego, or nakor's thread, too, if they updated near the end.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I posted the world map in my PB5 thread. It came to 50MB.