As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

(October 11th, 2013, 03:15)Serdoa Wrote: I will be away from 1st November to 3rd November. Looking at the current situation of the game and extrapolating from there I doubt I will be in a position to just leave notes for a lurker to play the turns so I'd like to ask for a pause at that point.

I will of course put down another post on 31st October to remind everyone.

No problem Serdoa. Thanks for the advance warning. smile

@Everyone: The turn pace in this game has rocked the house so far. You guys are awesome. bow bow bow

*edit: obligatory youtube link: http://youtu.be/VzpWJx3I2DY wink
fnord

Yeah, thanks for the heads up Serdoa, that should be fine.

Quick stat attack: PB13 started 39 days before PB15, but is only 13 turns ahead. We got enough time...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Now that you've brought it up....we need to pass PB13 in turn count and then do some gloating in their tech thread. tongue
fnord

Game is returning shortly. Server had some Windows Updates that needed to be installed.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

watch the turn split, serdoa
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I do. I did not move anything on our front and the only action I did there was whipping which would not change anything if you would attack (unit only shows up next turn).

(That said, if you insist I'll observe the turn-split from now on to the fullest and let the turn take a full day every day despite us just having a cold war.)

Do we need a pause this turn?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Sure seems so. I mean I could play my turn...

Played and paused.

My fault. I thought i ended turn last night but did not. Sorry, i was trying to do too much last night and played too fast.
Serdoa can play immediately
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player