As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

(Spoilers) Churchill's Old General Death

(April 21st, 2020, 12:01)Miguelito Wrote: No, not at all,  I was quite surprised to see you in such a good shape. Guess Coco wasn't really determined with that choke. I think you'll get the chance to teach him his error.

Im doubtful i can compete at this point, but if i can get horses, build a shitload of them.... Maybe grab some of Englands rightful land!

[Image: kvxsmK9.jpg]
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Out of curiosity, can you attach the demos screen next turn?

What's your plan for the second worker?
"I know that Kilpatrick is a hell of a damned fool, but I want just that sort of man to command my cavalry on this expedition."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

I can post the demos next turn for sure. The 2nd workers job is going to be chopping out the settler, and then hooking up the cows/roading ect. My northern warrior is hoping to not encounter any borders along that coast so that i can settle the 4th city up that way. That silver would be nice to have.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

First off... i had forgot to post this, so:

[Image: rziFqLK.jpg]
From last turn

[Image: Q35IJzT.jpg]
Perfect setup to continue "snowballing" ... .. .

[Image: YgiPVJJ.jpg]
Oh looky! a random axe that can promote to shock ( or cover ) So i re-routed my axe, moved my shock archer up to the forested hill, and swapped to an axe that can be whipped. I also grudgingly sent CR a peace treaty offer. If he is just sending this solo axe as spite he OBVIOUSLY doesnt want any chance of actually winning, he just wants to prevent me from any chance of winning. So... fuck him. If this is the only axe he sends ( kinda doubtful, but his power isnt more than an axe or so higher than ours ) ill just settle the 3rd city, hook up food and non-stop pump military and go raze his shit. Maybe JerryD will win this after he rolls over what remains of our Random. Stupid. Fucking. War.
-Old Harry. PB48.

How is Coco doing, graphs/ city count wise? Do you have graphs on anyone else?

(April 26th, 2020, 12:37)Miguelito Wrote: How is Coco doing,  graphs/ city count wise? Do you have graphs on anyone else?

he only has 2 cities just like me, and isnt exploding graph wise either. Im somewhat close to graphs on someone... ill have to check next turn
-Old Harry. PB48.

How are you planning to settle towards north, with settlers or axes?
Completed: pb38, pb40, pb41, pb42, pb46 and pb49
Playing: pbem78

Settlers or axes? How about split the difference with a Se-ax?
[Image: 320px-Knife_or_Small_Seax_from_the_River...London.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(April 27th, 2020, 13:34)Hitru Wrote: How are you planning to settle towards north, with settlers or axes?
Well the north is a plains-wasteland other than on both coasts.. Probably with some form of military.

(April 27th, 2020, 15:53)Commodore Wrote: Settlers or axes? How about split the difference with a Se-ax?
[Image: 320px-Knife_or_Small_Seax_from_the_River...London.jpg]

Cant tell if that was used for Stabbing, or Cutting.
-Old Harry. PB48.

Ask Seax-ians (Saxons).
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.