As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Sorry Caledorn, was out and didn't quite get back in time to catch your turn.

For the record, I'm out skiing tomorrow so will be a few hours late if there are any unfinished turns. Will play turns for all the people I know are away today soon.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(June 26th, 2014, 21:55)zanth Wrote: well, I could go in if needed, just tell what to read

Hi zanth! smile

You can either pick Darrell (Joao of Holy Rome, current score 153) or Hashoosh (Stalin of Inca, current score 130). Those are the two needing permanent subs.

Link to Darrell's spoiler thread

Link to Hashoosh's spoiler thread
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3GH5myc3M&feature=kp

Darrell

I should mention I'll remain as ded lurker, and the odd times when my connection to the game is valid I can play the turns.

Darrell

K, I would take darell
But I would be able to make move at least this night (through 12 hours from now)
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

Ack! After playing my turns, while I was reviewing my cities, my connection froze for about a minute. Once it started working again, I discovered, to my horror, I had somehow moved a garrison warrior out of an important city, through a road and across a river, giving the city 2 unhappiness and screwing up some plans of mine pretty badly. Is there any way I can get a reload to just after I ended my turn or do I just have to live with this? I don't know what the policy is here.

edit: I can't even pause the game because I'm traveling and didn't bring a keyboard with me, and my laptop doesn't have a pause key. Can anyone pause it for me?

Well, at the very least I hope someone sees this pause request.

(June 27th, 2014, 01:46)GermanJojo Wrote: Well, at the very least I hope someone sees this pause request.

We would have to reload to plako's login GJ, your subsequent logins will have overwritten the autosaves from before your misclick.
I have to run.

Ah, crap, I didn't know that, I figured there would be saves for each player's end of turn. Is it possible to reload to his login? Or did I just completely screw myself frantically trying to mitigate the situation?

(June 27th, 2014, 00:15)zanth Wrote: K, I would take darell
But I would be able to make move at least this night (through 12 hours from now)

That's great, Zanth! Parkin has already played Darrell's current turn, turn 84.

Here's a tracker for the game:
http://caledorn.no-ip.org:81

Game is now paused. I'll PM Caledorn for a reload. If he's not available for a quick reload I'm not sure what we should do though. This is also assuming Plako is ok with replaying his turn.

MYKI logged in too btw. but he didn't end turn so I don't know if he's played his turn.
I have to run.