As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Gavagai, Bacchus and Elizabeth Form a Romantic Trio

(May 30th, 2013, 17:53)retep Wrote: I'm not Krill but I also reading. popcorn

Phew! After 13-ish pages without a single post from anybody save Gavagai and me, I was starting to worry! And the lurker thread is so quiet.

Welcome aboard, and hopefully we'll entertain.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Good idea regarding scouting, agreed.

Bacchus, can you please take turn this morning, if you have time? Scout on a desert hill as planned.

Not in the morning, alas, but I might be able to take it over lunch.

EDIT: Provided others are active of course, if there are six players yet to go, I won't bother. Quite a few people log in once a day, so there probably won't be any need.

Babylon invented AH. They don't have a riverside resource or any sources of extra commerce. Egypt changed techs at some point.

EDIT: Jesus, I'm useless at this. Babylon _does_ have a source of extra commerce, they settled on T1.

We found gold. Pictures later as I'm tired and want to sleep. Growth next turn, Meditation on the turn after.

I took backup pics in case you need them for the report.

Bad people woke me up prematurely, so here is your report:

[Image: ixC4Oz0GWyygt.JPG]

Not sure what to do with this scout. NE-NE or NW-W?

[Image: i2jReWNar76tO.JPG]

Demos are interesting... Someone now has 5 production and also there is a person who has six food. And yet there is only one size 2 city except our and it is too early for Sian's workboat or a worker improvement from someone else.

Edit: Actually, 5 production is plain forested hill plus plain hill capital: there is a person with 2 food, so that fits. I only wonder why they didn't work it before. May be they have built a worker on a 3-food tile with commerce and they switched to a workboat, working max hammers. And 6 food is still Sian then.

We could work out who the prod leader is, or narrow it down by giving ourselves 5 prod and seeing rank, and also by looking at top5 cities -- his will be third, supposedly.

Oh, look:
[Image: jnzICAYZynRO6.png]

[Image: 3134310357_b8a3f284a4_o.jpg]

Comments to follow. War Chariots, nobody working the cow, they have AH like now, lots to think about.