As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(July 9th, 2014, 05:08)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(July 9th, 2014, 03:43)Lord Parkin Wrote: Confirmed, not a critical turn. Play on. Undoing four players' turns including one hour-long session would be more unfair than continuing as is.

Let's all try to remember to keep an eye out around this time of day and pause the game if it's getting below an hour or so. smile

Is BaII a teammate or a sub? If he is a sub I'd want to make sure Oxy (the player) was OK with the missed turn. If BaII is a teammate that would just be a team error IMO.

From his thread it seems BaII has been a teammate from the beginning, even if Oxy's played most of the turns.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Yeah sorry about that guys, I'm currently on vacation and currently have little time to have access to wifi. The missed is okay
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

Yeah sorry about that guys, I'm currently on vacation and currently have little time to have access to wifi. The missed turn is okay nothing extremely vital happened.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

BGN, can you logout please?

Sorry about that. I'm still working on a dinky laptop while I'm on vacation and it takes forever to do anything on it.

Nakor has not played yet with 20 minutes to play.

He's in now.

I paused the game as we might need a reload. If people, especially Yuri, would refrain from logging in, that would be good.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

saw your PM, don't worry, will stay out

Sorry, I started reading this thread as my game loaded, exited immediately.

Zanth unpaused and played his turn.

Do we have an admin decision on the reload - whether to reload and to what save? It would also be nice to get some sort of explanation as to why a reload is requested/granted.
I have to run.

Reload is requested because of a turn order violation. Don't know the details myself, as I'm the one who was double moved, and I was asked not to log in