As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Stuck in diplo, I'm currently going to sleep so hopefully someone can unpuase in 12 ish hours.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

I'd unpause for you, but when I logged in to pause, I got myself stuck in a diplo window just clicking around seeing what resources people had... [Image: CkklshV.gif]

Unpausing.
I have to run.

Game repaused with 43 minutes remaining and 4 players still to play.
I have to run.

Played the four unfinished turns. Didn't want to make the other 30 wait and lose another day.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(July 25th, 2014, 04:54)Lord Parkin Wrote: Played the four unfinished turns. Didn't want to make the other 30 wait and lose another day.

LP, I will get my turn this evening, so please don't play for me - I will be in before the turn end.

Noticed Dhal was the only one left to play, so finished his turn just now. New turn up. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

can't connect to host (timed out)
any ideas?
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

The game is up, so it's a network issue on your end. If you're on a hotel wifi or something it might be beyond your control. If you have a firewall running you could try disabling it.
I have to run.

Going to a Magic tournament tomorrow, and will play my turn much later than usual. There are turn order consideration involved, but hopefully this doesn't cause a delay. Sorry