As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

All trackers except the specific ip address are working at present.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(July 27th, 2014, 19:18)Krill Wrote: All trackers except the specific ip address are working at present.

Oh. Of course. My IP address must have changed, so use the no-ip.org address. I'll post the new IP tomorrow.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

http://caledorn.no-ip.org:81/
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

WilliamLP, you've been connected for the past hour. Any chance you can log out so I can play my turn? Your firewall is blocking me.

EDIT: Thx. All good now.

Whoever is bouncing off me, I'm out now.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Zanth asked me to tell you that he will have no Internet connection until Friday. I suppose, it means that Parkin is free to play his turns.

10 players didn't make their turns and only 1.5 hour left. Will we pause the game?

(July 28th, 2014, 16:08)Furungy Wrote: 10 players didn't make their turns and only 1.5 hour left. Will we pause the game?

Yes I think you should. We will need the time to get the turns played, and there's still three hours until the 24 hour mark.
I have to run.

(July 28th, 2014, 16:11)novice Wrote:
(July 28th, 2014, 16:08)Furungy Wrote: 10 players didn't make their turns and only 1.5 hour left. Will we pause the game?

Yes I think you should. We will need the time to get the turns played, and there's still three hours until the 24 hour mark.

Done.

Sorry to be a part of this pause mess and the delay. I'm leaving instructions for LP in my thread, I won't be able to play for some hours. I understand if LP has too much on his plate or is unable to play and would accept a skip.