As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Chairmen NobleHelium and Gaspar Demand Your Presence in the Collective

Gaspar Wrote:Have we gotten dull or are you guys just done with us? smile

Actually, it's a combination of things for me. Busy weekend, and you're currently focusing your reports on small picture details. I have enough trouble paying attention to the details in my own games - it's asking too much for me to pay attention to them in a game I'm just lurking.

If you want me to starting posting again, instead of just reading, mix in some big picture stuff with your small scale implementation.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

T33:

Scouting, nice little spot here:

[Image: t33a.jpg]

Other teams scouting, bugger off:

[Image: t33b.jpg]

Demos, look less pretty because we finished Mysticism this turn:

[Image: t33c.jpg]
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

The demos look the same actually since Mysticism doesn't have a prereq. wink

NobleHelium Wrote:The demos look the same actually since Mysticism doesn't have a prereq. wink

The known tech bonus doesn't factor into the demos? Who knew? Not me.

Oh, it does. I forgot about that. So yeah, it dropped slightly.

Okay so micro for next turn: Hive worker moves SW and starts roading. Southeast worker finishes road. Northeast worker continues mining. We should compare GNP on Writing versus GNP on Masonry and see how they compare.

MOAR FOOD! (in the jungle, far away. qq)

[Image: t34a.jpg]

Err, that was the most exciting part of the turn. Well save for Noble's Pokemon showing, but that's neither here nor there.

[Image: t34c.jpg]

Someone else has teched Masonry - DUN DUN DUN.

[Image: t34b.jpg]

Sure it isn't economic growth from Worker's Nest growing to 3?

Gaspar ALMOST fucked us up again but fortunately he didn't send the save on and instead sent it to me to send on. :whew:

So yeah, we played turn 35.

[Image: explore35.jpg]

Scout found gems in the jungle.

[Image: overview35.jpg]

Lewwyn's scout finally got away so we're moving our warrior in place for MP now. Second city will be founded next turn. Gaspar almost built a warrior in the capital but fortunately I fixed it.

[Image: demos35.jpg]

We know someone teched Masonry by comparing GNP on Masonry with that on Writing. We're not comparing values from previous turns.

NobleHelium Wrote:Gaspar ALMOST fucked us up again but fortunately he didn't send the save on and instead sent it to me to send on. :whew:

I almost built that warrior because I'm nervous about settling a border city without MP when we're at war with Lewwyn and he takes every opportunity he talks to either of us to taunt us about rushing us.