As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

(July 17th, 2013, 15:17)plako Wrote: FYI . I've been running a test game. Espionage missions Sabotage Building and support city revolt are still there. I think other changes are there.

I don't think it is crucial to fix these for this game.

And just realized that Sabotage building wasn't even supposed to be gone, but sabotage production i.e. probably only City revolt mission should be gone (can't check now was Sabotage production still in).

retep joining is fine by me smile

Given Azza's automatic "let's more along" vote and Nakor's subtle hints the same direction, I think we can consider retep voted aboard.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

No problem with retep joining.

Could some potential players remain unspoiled for this game, though, as we will need a sub at some point. There are enough one-man teams to make something unforeseen happen to one of them a virtual certainty over the next 6 months.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Just as a hint: 6 months won't be enough to finish this game. Maybe not even 9.

I vote for not seeing the start!

@Serdoa: oh, I know. It's just that we are likely to have at least a temporary drop-out long before the end.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I don't think Retep has even been the last one to end turn in PB11 yet. Three PB games is a lot but I trust him to see it through so I vote yes.

Someone in this game is going to burn out or blow up and rage quit - I bet it's almost inevitable. (It absolutely won't be me though. I take a commitment to other people extremely seriously, beyond convenience or "fun".)

Okay we have a majority saying yay for retep playing so he's onboard as the 18th player as of now.

I went ahead and did the pick process with him with the remaining available leaders over PM while waiting on comments (since all other teams had finished), so all teams now have leader/civ, which I will post shortly. I hope to get starting screenshots ready for you to brood over within the next 24 hours. I also realized we need to define exactly what sort of terms this 'concession agreement' that we are adding is going to have so that is in place at the start of the game.

(July 18th, 2013, 08:52)BRickAstley Wrote: Okay we have a majority saying yay for retep playing so he's onboard as the 18th player as of now.

I went ahead and did the pick process with him with the remaining available leaders over PM while waiting on comments (since all other teams had finished), so all teams now have leader/civ, which I will post shortly. I hope to get starting screenshots ready for you to brood over within the next 24 hours. I also realized we need to define exactly what sort of terms this 'concession agreement' that we are adding is going to have so that is in place at the start of the game.

heart BRick!