As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

It's already partially revealed in that the number of times Brick posted in each thread is public knowledge...

(July 18th, 2013, 10:48)SevenSpirits Wrote: It's already partially revealed in that the number of times Brick posted in each thread is public knowledge...

Right. I was online when Brick went through and posted the reveals all in one quick spurt, so I know how many rerolls happened as well as who did them.

Do we need RBStats.com - to create a detailed and precise log of who posted in what thread and when?

(The funny thing is that it would be really easy to program!)

Why not reveal what wasn't picked? It would really only make sense not to reveal what got passed up if we didn't already know what was picked (and had to find out in-game).
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Okay well since everyone wants to see, here's the relevant snippet of the spreadsheet showing people's choices for each round.

[Image: GFHPkzS.png]

no one went round 3?
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Heh, of the 7 re-rolls, 4 rolled into Fin.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Charismatic leaders, we hates them! lol

Its late to dedlurk someone? As i would lurk someone after snake pick.I didnt see map and what i know are combos and usualy 'death to comodore'.

(July 18th, 2013, 11:44)mackoti Wrote: Its late to dedlurk someone? As i would lurk someone after snake pick.I didnt see map and what i know are combos and usualy 'death to comodore'.

sure, you can ded-lurk me and Lewwyn smile. I can promise excessive reporting.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.