As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

(July 18th, 2013, 11:44)mackoti Wrote: Its late to dedlurk someone? As i would lurk someone after snake pick.I didnt see map and what i know are combos and usualy 'death to comodore'.

Me, me. me!

I'm playing Greece, you know you want to play with Greece again (no Pericles, though).

(July 18th, 2013, 11:44)mackoti Wrote: Its late to dedlurk someone? As i would lurk someone after snake pick.I didnt see map and what i know are combos and usualy 'death to comodore'.

Serdoa's team seems a bit weaker side.

If you want to join me, you're welcome! But I can't promise my reporting will be as good as others'

(July 18th, 2013, 11:53)plako Wrote:

Also I can promise my reporting will remind you on your own lol

(July 18th, 2013, 11:53)plako Wrote:

lol, I hope thats a joke. your humor is too dry for me to tell.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Mackoti, you are welcome to team up.

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

Are we using 2.0.3.3 or 2.0.3.4 for the game?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Considering I'm not even playing in this game does my opinion count for anything?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I would think 2.0.3.4 since that looks to be just a bugfix from 2.0.3.3

Suggested concession rules:

Players should at all times keep The Admin informed of their position with regard to ending the game, chosen from these three:

1) I want to play on
2) I have no strong opinion on continuing the game
3) I want the game to end

The Admin tracks this (and at the beginning of the game, can safely assume that all players' initial disposition is to play on). As long as at least as many people want to play on as want the game to end, nothing happens. If more people want the game to end than want to play on, The Admin should determine, by observation of the game state and by consultation with lurkers and players, who is the deserved "winner" (or if the game is truly too close to call, and should be recorded as a draw).

Players are informed of the verdict,* and all players who voted for the game to end retire to AI.** Also, anyone else who wishes to do so may retire to AI. If any players still wish to continue playing, they may do so. The declared winner of the game may accept their win regardless of whether they, or anyone else, wishes to continue playing - it is valid regardless. The declared winner may also decline the win in all cases. In that case, the continued play of the game determines the winner.***

* If people are unhappy with The Admin's verdict, they should feel free to argue their case, but accept it, and keep in mind that it doesn't matter for anything.

** Players who retire to AI must first cancel all deals and declare war on all other players first. If they have a peace treaty with another player, that player must declare war on the AI as soon as possible. Players may not take peace with AIs, though AIs might take peace with each other.

Players not participating in the game may at any point volunteer to take over for AI players. With unanimous approval of players, they may be admitted into the game as a player, as if they were subbing in for a normal player; in this case, they count as a player and follow normal rules. Alternately, with majority approval of players, they may be admitted into the game as an "AI turnplayer." In this case, they don't count as a player: their vote doesn't count for anything, they must remain at war with all players as much as possible, and they may also retire to AI again at any point.

*** The continued game might also end via concession. The same rules apply - players in the continued game should keep The Admin informed of their attitude toward ending the game.