As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Gaspar & Noble make their triumphant? return; mostly just get asked about "The List"

Oh, I just remembered. The mod fixes the overflow converting into gold bug, right? So now excess overflow that is over the cap is correctly converted into gold. So SD may have just converted part of his forest into some gold. Maybe this is a sick Fintourist micro play??

(October 2nd, 2020, 00:11)NobleHelium Wrote: That is a highly unusual move, because warriors are 15h and pre-math chops are 20h.  Which means if he has more than 5h in the box (plus current turn production) then he is going to lose hammers to overflow.  And we also know from the graphs that SD produced 3 natural hammers this turn.

I don't understand this. Why would 5 hammers in particular lead to wasted overflow?

Overflow is capped at the cost of the object or one turn's natural production, whichever is higher. Although my math was bad and ten hammers in the box with turn production included is actually the correct number.

So folks, is copper location important? Would you rather have option A:

[Image: t27a.jpg]

Or option B:

[Image: t27b.jpg]

For those scoring at home, you can have clam and jungled spices or a nice riverside villa with wet rice, an oasis and a floodplain.

I guess mackoti is going to get his wish, we are going to see the power of archers this game, because this is the worst fucking copper city I have ever seen.

There is only one possible response to this:

[Image: fuck.gif]
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

(October 2nd, 2020, 12:09)Gaspar Wrote:  this is the worst fucking copper city I have ever seen.
Could we have a list of candidates, so we can compare?
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

I would have gladly taken this copper in my PB52 game
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

How about no copper at all, and for iron...
(January 10th, 2013, 23:18)scooter Wrote: LURKERS WHO HAVE NOT READ COMMODORE'S THREAD. Look veerrrrrrry closely at that picture and see if you see anything... unusual.

[Image: pb8-turn079-tableflipper_zps5dc6bd39.jpg]

smile
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I went to check again what leader you have and that spot for cooper is not that bad , 1 W from cooper good enough city to spam setllers.  Weaker then SD for sure but is close and fast to get. I would defenetly  put there second city because you know neighbourhood is not very friendly and archers will not save you....No I dont know if SD wants to kill you, but if he doesnt he is not SD anymore so what are we talking about here? And if he is not SD then you not need the cooper location asap, but if he is...

Demos for t27.

[Image: t027-demos.jpg?raw=1]

Bob teched BW. Rusten settled a city.

Bobchillingworth - Mining, Mysticism, Hunting t5, Agriculture t9, Fishing t17, Bronze Working t27
superdeath & GeneralKilCavalry - Agriculture, Mining, Bronze Working t14, Fishing t21, Hunting t25
Lewwyn - Fishing, Mysticism, Meditation t9, Hunting t14, Mining t19, Agriculture t23
Serdoa - Hunting, Mining, Agriculture t5, Bronze Working t20
Rusten & Hitru - Hunting, Mysticism, Agriculture t4, Mining t11, Bronze Working t23
Gaspar & NobleHelium - Mysticism, Wheel, Fishing t6, Mining t13, Hunting t18, Bronze Working t27

Gaspar is too tilted to talk to me at the moment. But I assume we will hash some things out eventually and hopefully come up with a flexible and mostly reasonable plan to go with.

When does your capital pop third ring?
I have to run.