As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[no players] You're doing it wrong...the lurking thread

And never mind, this is what happens when you allow two robots to play together. I understand why No7 play CTON-only, otherwise every game would be dogpile dynamics...as it is, bwahaha. Almost farcical.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

kjn in Mack's thread Wrote:Hard to ban an exploration action, but Seven mentioned that he wished it was possible to turn it off in games like this.

KJN, I saw that in Seven's spoiler thread... it's probably best not to tell anyone what someone else said in their thread. I'm sure you've seen that some people here (and all the ones in 29v) can decode innocuous numbers or comments into crazy amounts of info.

Unless you were referencing some other pbem, of course.

Not the least of which is the fact that he might not have known it was Seven. Might not be all bad, I know Seven grabs circumnav in most his games.

I regret not banning the wonder. It's pretty simple, actually, just have a fifth player, grab circumnav with it, then suicide it via world-builder. I think it's a worthwhile wonder to have on many maps, but a little map like this it's a little unbalancing largely because it's not much of a sacrifice to get.

Big Match is a go! Both N7 and Noble Gas Helium seems to be able to hit t41 right now.

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:we're flying in the dark a bit in terms of reading the demographics. However, we're #1 in military power at almost double the next player, so it isn't that concerning.

[Image: not-sure-if-serious-or-just-missed-the-point.jpg]

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Someone should have banned Protective for this game!

toast Here's to fun lurking!

Weirdly, I think the first was serious and the second was ironic. Which makes it funnier. thumbsup

So that's going to be what, 3/3 games where Sian got invaded? As in straight fight to the death?

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:So that's going to be what, 3/3 games where Sian got invaded? As in straight fight to the death?

28 is young yet.

Oh right, forgot he was in that one.

Quote:Gaspar: I'm saying I feel like we need to hit T41

Prescient much?