As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Combat Calculator

Fixed.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Thanks!

So Cyneheard, I think the "vs Unit" row in your spreadsheet is broken. Changing the value there doesn't do anything. I assume this is where you're supposed to put Shock, Cover, etc. right?

NobleHelium Wrote:So Cyneheard, I think the "vs Unit" row in your spreadsheet is broken. Changing the value there doesn't do anything. I assume this is where you're supposed to put Shock, Cover, etc. right?

I just checked it, and the row works, but only once you get Excel to recalculate (hit enter once you put in the new value).

Actually it's because I broke the spreadsheet by overwriting the formula in "Defender's Bonus." I did not realize that was a value that you weren't supposed to edit since it's not in color. lol

NobleHelium Wrote:Actually it's because I broke the spreadsheet by overwriting the formula in "Defender's Bonus." I did not realize that was a value that you weren't supposed to edit since it's not in color. lol

Heh. And fixed, since you're right, they should be in color.

The link to the calculator does not work anymore. Any chance someone has a working copy and an option to upload it somewhere?

Here's a copy of the file I use:

Attached Files
.zip   Cyneheard's Combat Odds Spreadsheet v1.0.zip (Size: 21.14 KB / Downloads: 35)

And here's Sareln's, for completeness:

Attached Files
.zip   CombatCalculator.zip (Size: 71.95 KB / Downloads: 30)

(May 30th, 2018, 13:48)DaveV Wrote: Here's a copy of the file I use:

Necroing this because I have to thank you for finding my old file - I couldn't find the original.