As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

So...starting screenshots?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 14th, 2015, 14:05)BRickAstley Wrote:
(August 14th, 2015, 14:00)dtay Wrote: Can I actually have that purple as my color? mischief

If too much trouble to honor color requests in a game this size feel free to ignore, but purple is the color of emperors yo.

Is that significantly different? I'm bad with colors.

Tell you what: If anyone wants a different color, and can get me the specific text I need to make it work in the WorldBuilder file (ex. Color=PLAYERCOLOR_DARK_INDIGO), and it doesn't conflict with any other player's colors (or barbarians), I'll honor color requests. You've got to do the legwork and get me the name for it though.

And if necessary I reserve the right to override/give you a different color if neighbors would have super similar colors.

If its zero trouble, give make me Black.

I like my COLOR=PLAYERCOLOR like my coffee: Black.

got it, chief.

any else that wants a new color, please say now!

1st Choice -> Ottoman Green

2nd Choice -> Khmer Blue

3rd Choice -> Japanese Red

4th Choice -> Roman Purple

Uh isn't Black the barbarian color though?

Barbarians can be english white? maybe?

There's already an English white and I'm not gonna force anyone to change from default colors.

Fair 'nuff.

Will there be enough barbarians for his choice of black to interfere gameplay tho?

Whether there is or not, I'm not going to overlap colors.