As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Gavagai, Bacchus and Elizabeth Form a Romantic Trio

(August 4th, 2013, 06:12)Bacchus Wrote: Finally, the RNG gives! Why didn't you pillage the copper?

There are no units with movement points left.

Jester is now whipping archers. I moved my stack forward but I don't think we'll be able to take any of his remaining cities. If he doesn't make any mistakes, I'll back off.

Construction before Monarchy? Or, maybe, HBR?
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I doubt that... We are not THAT desperate to kill Egypt.

Moria's culture is annoying.

For reasons unknown Slowcheetah offered me open borders. I accepted - this is actually quite useful.

Decided you are winning so much, that it's better to be on your good side! Or just wants to scout.

Jester has War Chariots. The first one has killed off one of our axes. I upgraded a warrior to a spear, retreated our units and offered peace. I can produce two more spears in two turns if he rejects my offer.

We are now at peace with Jester. He got a great scientist (!!!) this turn and, given a mid-turn 12 points score increase, I assume he bulbed mathematics. Now he can either chop Pyramids or chop a crapload of units to take back his cities. I, of course, would assume the later option.

Well, we knew he was running scientists from the GNP.

Do you think he can now research Construction?