As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

I do need a new computer, and am willing to give plenty of BrickDeer for you to settle on in return.

10 minutes of copy paste later, you should all have a starting BFC sim file linked to in your thread. I'm not planning to post a starting screenshot as well, since you can get it from there, unless you really need me to for some out of the ordinary reason.

Now Krill stop bugging me and go play with yourself. nono

Clarification: Only the BFC tiles are accurate, not other tiles (even if visible)

IMPORTANT NOTE: This file shows you the twenty one tiles of your bfc for a settle in place. That does not include the tiles 2 diagonal in any direction, since those aren't in your bfc, or any tiles 3 or more distance from the starting tile.

So which mod version are we using now? The link in the tech thread mentions 3.0.0.1, but the link actually brings you to a post regarding 3.0.0.2. So which mod exactly do I need to download?

GOOD QUESTION. *spin chair around to Krill*

What mod are we using, boss?

Also, how do you open a WB save within the appropriate mod? I've only ever opened save games. Don't know if I've ever tried to open a worldbuilder save before. It doesn't show up when I tried to Load Game from the menu.

I just opened civ, started a game, went into worldbuilder and clicked load.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(August 18th, 2015, 16:11)GermanJoey Wrote: GOOD QUESTION. *spin chair around to Krill*

What mod are we using, boss?

tl;dr 3.0.0.2 is hte correct mod.

Right now the 3.0.0.2 mod is set up with all of the stuff Brick asked for, no map trading, the observer mode is enabled. If there are any bugs found before now related to XML I can fix them and upload 3.0.0.3 and so on. If there are any bugs related to stuff other than hte XML, then someone more competent than I has to fix it and we'd use that fixed mod. If nothing happens between now and hte game going live, then 3.0.0.2 is the correct mod to use.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 18th, 2015, 15:42)BRickAstley Wrote: 10 minutes of copy paste later, you should all have a starting BFC sim file linked to in your thread. I'm not planning to post a starting screenshot as well, since you can get it from there, unless you really need me to for some out of the ordinary reason.

Now Krill stop bugging me and go play with yourself. nono

Clarification: Only the BFC tiles are accurate, not other tiles (even if visible)

What are the map dimensions? If you aren't intending to release them now we can just find out when the game is started after all.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

The map is either 80x100 or 100x80, depending on how you cross your eyes.