As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(August 21st, 2015, 18:17)Elkad Wrote: Need an admin to peek in my thread re:my start

Can confirm that a mistake was made on the map, and that since it's still turn 0 a restart should be simple enough to fix it before we get underway.

GJ, you able to make the requisite change like we discussed?

Sorry about this players, direct all ire and such towards me, I should have caught this.

Done and sent to Xenu; hopefully he can reload it in the morning. Sorry about this guys, its my fault too, there was just so many changes to make and this one was overlooked. We figured that since REM can't play until Monday anyways, it would be a good time to do this.

We ask that any who have already played their turn play it the same way again.

Game has been reloaded. I'm pretty sure I got the settings right, and I sent them to Brick/GJ for confirmation, but CHECK THEM WHEN YOU LOG IN AGAIN.

Can't log in the game is passworded.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Just noticed that. Which is weird, because I never gave it one.

EDIT: I think I know what I did wrong and fixed it.

I can't move my units. I can't settle my settler nor move the scout. I have no unit abilities available.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

You put it as sequential didn't you.

Yes, and it should all be fixed now. Forgot to adjust those settings. The last time I did this was PB23!

No worries. I've replayed, but someone bounced off me before I could check any settings.

That was me. I checked my hosts and it looks correct and was working in the past...but who knows?