As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

(August 20th, 2015, 03:35)Commodore Wrote: Shoot the dang lurkers and ship it.

YOU do not get to make this statement. Ever. #PB18

nono

[Image: I%20ain%27t%20even%20mad.gif]
neenerneener

[Image: 0mw1I8e.gif]
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Exactly.

Shipped!

Ok, I'm finally going to go read the PB18 and PB22 threads in detail. A few things before I go collapse in a corner somewhere:

1.) Big thanks to the lurkers, especially BGN, OH, and TBS, who all gave very detailed feedback in making sure that the map is as balanced and fair as it can be.
2.) If you missed it, Circumnavigation is turned on. The map is Toroidal wrap, meaning you'll have to uncover every x coordinate and every y coordinate to win the bonus movement. The total dimensions are 80x100 = 8000 tiles.
3.) Map trading is disabled. So, you gotta explore the map yourself. Probably a good idea in a 4X game. If all you can see is your own civ surrounded by a sea of black circa T200, you ain't gonna be winning this thing, I think.
4.) Barbarians are on. Civ4 protip: don't send settlers out into the fog unguarded.

backstab Let it begin!

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7711

Details are in the first post of the tech thread. First turn timer is set to 96 hours because I think someone said they weren't ready to start until Monday. After that we're going to 24 hour turns, unless someone tells me otherwise. Now, it's the first turn...check your settings! Check your techs, victory conditions, make sure you have a settler and a scout, and don't forget your towel. You're going to want your towel, it shows you've really got it all together to get this far and still have it with you.

Go forth and destroy! hammer

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I haven't checked, but I think that when barbs are on the map trading is also on

Goddamit Krill.

Well, whatever!

(August 20th, 2015, 22:45)plako Wrote: I haven't checked, but I think that when If barbs are on the map trading is also on.

Hmm, well this will have to be tested. Did Krill pay the QA team or are we just going to test this code in production?

The game is up again now. Post again if you guys find anymore problems, but I'm going to bed soon. We'll have to submit your requests to third shift, wherever Grimace is. smile

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon