As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoiler] Ein Bier bitte

Ah ok I thought there is only one warrior left. But in this case you can take the time you need. Sounds great.

Didn't take any pictures.

Fimi's new plant to my west was taken by my spear. Autorazed. My axe with it headed NE towards his capital.

At his capital. My c1-shock axe lost at 91%. Next two won at 80, leaving one full health warrior and a wounded one.

However, I made an error. I lost track of Firle's warrior. It was under mine and I didn't see it.

So he can take a shot with his axe if he wants at the fresh warrior, which has either 0 or 5% fortify bonus 95% battle. If it wins, then his warrior will have a shot at a warrior with 20% health. Over water and uphill, but it doesn't matter. It'll still be a 99% battle.
And my two axes will be stacked on top of his, so I can't declare immediately on the following turn.

So it'll be his city, at least for a moment.

Firle burned it.

(April 18th, 2020, 07:46)Elkad Wrote: Firle burned it.

What would you have done if you were in his shoes?

Ouch,  feel for you alright 
How many axes have you got left? Where can they go?

Oh dear, such an effort without any results. Can you build a settler quickly to save the spot?

(April 18th, 2020, 10:03)Maugitar Wrote: Oh dear, such an effort without any results. Can you build a settler quickly to save the spot?

I would not say "without any result". Yes, it's not the optimal result. Consider this:
  • There's now more room for Elkad too settle
  • Elkad defended against and defeated an opponent, who pushed hard against him.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

But I‘ not sure if that was worth the effort. How many axes do you have built/ lost? I assume that the production is equal at least to a settler and maybe to another worker.

Getting rid of a creative guy who was aggressively settling against me is worth something on it's own.

Sure, I could have built 2 settlers instead of axes, but there was nowhere to put them, other than the foodless wasteland to my south.

Any news/ updates?