As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB78-Superdeath and Nauf beat the field

[Image: Lg9LwyY.png]

"do no small harm"

Magic. Is taking that island from me worth losing your game over? Im pretty willing to dump alot of hammers into HA's as previous games have shown, and magic has clearly made at least SOME of an enemy out of Gavagai judging from the power graph.

In other news, Dreylin took the barb city to the north with HA's, so im adding spears to my defense force for the blockade city. Im "fine" with him getting the rest of the northern land after that.

Nauf, any thoughts?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Killed one immortal on the defense. He captured and filled it with an axe, the wounded immortal, and an archer. He has 1 immortal in range of Fuji, with another 2 in that canal city that will likely move to the same position (SE of mace) He has a 2nd galley that could be filled with units, but regardless.. i put a scout between the mace-hill and the city to help prevent as many units hitting it. I offered him peace. He has taken what he might consider his. Despite building the oracle specifically for that city, getting that city... ect.

He can either take the offered peace treaty, or we both drag each other down because he wants to be stupid. He was/is/now is higher on most of the demos. Did he think i was weak? I was high-3rd in power. Did he want to justify his military buildup that didnt result in winning vs Gavagai? Very curious what his reasoning is. Ill let the city go, but assaulting my oracle/super production city is not going to go down without a fight.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.